• Sisters should only use the one-way anonymous form. Some of the Salaf said: “Don’t ever be alone with a woman, even if it is for teaching her the Quran.” - [Tuhfatul Mujeeb P.252, Muqbil bin Haadi]
• Before sending us mistakes, first of all, if these errors are in other apps that are not Hadithmv, then check whether they are still present on our online website. If it looks okay here, then there’s nothing for us to fix. It is the responsibility of third party app developers to update their data from Hadithmv.
• And secondly, check whether the page you found the error in has a note or disclaimer regarding why it might have them, such as currently being in draft status that will be completed later on, etc.
• Note that when you send typos, don’t just send screenshots, rather also copy the plain text as is and send that. This makes it easier for us to find those errors and fix them sooner.
• In case your question/suggestion has already been addressed, click here to read the FAQ first.
• If you would like to help translate Arabic texts, click here.
• There is a chance that emails go to spam.
• This page is not for asking Fatwas or completing homework/assignments.
Back to the Main Page